****We are looking for an Energetic Creative person to help us GROW, GROW, GROW!****
About Therapeutic Alliance LLC - Mental Health Counseling Manassas Virginia
Therapeutic Alliance is a private mental health agency located in Manassas, VA offering professional mental health counseling throughout Northern Virginia. As a leading provider in mental health services, we strive to provide culturally sensitive counseling services to children, adults, and their families. The Therapeutic Alliance staff possesses educational and clinical training that allows us to address mental health, substance abuse, and behavioral issues using evidence-based methods. Our management staff is actively involved in case consultation and supervision to ensure that the highest quality of services is being provided to our clients and referral agencies. Clients comprise all cultural, racial, and economic backgrounds, including individuals with different sexual orientations.
Under the direction of the location Site Director: Sources clients and client sources to grow the location, Create, Develop, Implement and maintain new client sources, Build and maintain community relations efforts. Responsible for assisting in proper and efficient operation for the site from a professional standpoint; recommends long and short-range policies and supervises the execution of such policies once adopted.
• Act as liaison between TA’s executive team, and TA employees by attending necessary meetings and keeping lines of communication open.
• Act as liaison between the community and Therapeutic Alliance, creating a positive image by networking with appropriate organizations.
• Actively work with the Planning and Development department to market program through a variety of mechanisms including, but not limited to, presentations, meeting with referral sources, development of marketing strategies, etc
• Takes responsibilities for all clinical and administrative activities, coordinates site services with business development officer assigned to their service area
• Ensures company goals are obtained.
• Identifies and implements systems that maximize profitability and minimize costs.
• Develops site budget in coordination with Corporate Operation Manager.
• Directs, monitors and supervises Supervisors and Staff.
• Approves expense reports.
• Monitors all quality assurance and clinical interventions activities.
• Conduct 3-5 QA's per week.
• Prepares weekly reports.
• Coordinates with other Directors.
• Participates in quarterly Directors’ meetings.
• Makes sure laws and regulations are respected.
• Makes sure policies and procedures are applied.
• Maintains high quality standards for services rendered.
• Maintains readiness for external and internal audits.
• Takes hands-on charge of cases where necessary.
• Coordinates cross use of available employees/ Independent contractors.
• Assigns duties/ responsibilities and cases.
• Approves case completion and time/billing sheets.
• Approves hiring, training and advancements and rates.
• Approves sanctions, fee retention and termination.
• Prepares staff jobs descriptions and evaluation reports.
• Contacts and follows-up with referrals, clients, parents, guardians and case managers.
• Reports complaints and unusual situations to QA auditor.
• Maintains professional conviviality.
• Reports directly to Operations Manager and President/ CEO.
• Reviews all staff monthly performance reports.
• Develops and implements new services and new funding sources.
Must be able to perform all duties and responsibilities of the position with or without a reasonable accommodation.